Thursday, October 16, 2008

I can't think of a title

Work is not so terrible right now. I appreciate not having such a difficult time as you do, Mrs. O'Neill. No, my students don't get physical, at least. I admire your patience.

As far as my classes are concerned, I have--are you ready?--Math 6, Geography 6, Religion 7/8, Science 7/8, English 9/10, and Latin II. When people ask me what grade I teach, I have fun telling them, "Sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth." It sounds impressive, but it really isn't. I'm sorry I complained.

A new experience: PSAT's. I got to administer them yesterday. It was interesting. I almost wanted to take the test with my students. It would have been fun. Oh, and another new experience: 350-word essays on obedience and respect are excellent punishment for ninth and tenth grade boys who were talking during the PSAT. I have three due tomorrow. I am looking forward to what I get.

God bless one and all!

No comments: