Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ahem. . .

Attention! Class, please settle down. HEY! Stop it you two.

*sigh*

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Good. Welcome to the new year students. I'm your new Language Arts teacher Mr. Rose. I'm sure you're all anxious to get back to schooling (I'm being sarcastic).

Alright, lets just get down to business. Here are the rules of the game.

A) No talking when I'm talking. In fact, Just obey the 55 Rules from Ron Clark's book about teaching and we'll get along fine.

B) You are only to. . . Actually, strike that rule. This is your blog. You are big teachers. You can post what you want. Tell your dreams, your fears, your hopes, whatever. Just be careful, in case the Man (read, your principals) reads the blog.

Hopefully we'll all have a good year.

God Bless.

*The Class erupts into thunderous applause.*

4 comments:

Miss Lozano said...

55 rules? Ron Clark? What?

Ibid said...

*Sigh*

Must I teach you every little thing?

Miss Lozano said...

Weeeeeelll, you are a teacher.

Sheila said...

Ha ha ... if only the students would read our education books for us and just follow what they say. We wouldn't have to spend all this time dealing with students who are nothing like the books said.

As far as "the Man" goes, I'll be prudent, but my greatest fear is that my students will Google me. (I've got one who keeps threatening to, because he wants to know my first name.) So if everyone could do me a favor and not mention my last name or the name of my school, that would be awesome.

This promises to be a fun class, Mr. Rose ... :)